This is the second year in a row that I'm riding 100 miles to raise money for MS research, and the second year that I'm giving away Phish tix to help!
I have a pair of inside seats, section 5, row J for the Phish show at SPAC on 6.19 and I'm giving them away to someone who makes a donation to support my ride. Here are the details:
Win my tix to Phish! On July 10th I'm riding my bike 100 miles to raise money for research for Multiple Sclerosis. To help raise money I'm giving away a pair of tix to the Saturday night Phish show at SPAC. This is the second year in a row I've done this and last year I raised $2700, partly due to generous Phish Heads!
Here's the scoop. Minimum donation of $25 gets you 1 entry. Every $25 after that gets you another entry!
Last year there were a few questions that I'll try to answer here:
- I am not scalping these tickets. I bought them directly from the promoter and paid extra service charges to make sure I would have inside seats.
- The tickets will be given away as long as I raise over $200 with them. I could sell them on stubhub or ebay for a lot more and donate the money.
- The money absolutely goes to MS research. You will make your donation online on the secure MS website and the money goes directly to the charity.
- Your donation is tax deductable. MS will email you a receipt.
- I'll drop the tix off if you live in the Albany area or meet you in the lot before the show if you're travelling.
Link to make a donation is http://bit.ly/100miles4ms