Wednesday, May 13, 2009

100 miles on my bike... no.. really

I've committed to a 100 mile bike ride this Summer to raise a little money for MS and to celebrate turning 45. Committed is the key word because I am not even close to being in good enough shape to do this!

The ride is July 11th, 2009. It's the MS Follow the Foothills ride and starts at West Mountain in Glens Falls, NY.

I started this blog as a record of the event and to let even more people know what I'm doing in hopes that it will be harder to back out!

You can look forward to hearing about my training schedule, gear, daily rides, frustrations, triumphs, etc.

Oh yeah.. I hope that you'll make a donation to MS to help keep me motivated and on target! It's super easy to do - just click this link and it will tell you how to donate:

Click Here!

Or paste this into your browser: http://tinyurl.com/ox8259

No comments:

Post a Comment