Sunday, June 14, 2009

good karma.. see Phish!

Here's the deal... You may or may not know that I'm riding 100 miles on July 11th to raise money for MS research. Help me out and you could win 2 tix to see Phish at SPAC on August 16th! Section 7, row R.

Here's how it works:

The link below will take you to my donation page on the MS website. Make a donation on-line for a minimum of $25.00. When it asks for your "recognition name" put in @ and your Twitter ID... for example, I'd put in @jimstagnitti.

If I raise at least $300 through Twitter, I'll do a random drawing to give away the tix. These things are selling on Stub Hub for $200+ a piece and you could win them by making a $25 donation! Good karma, good seats, gonna be a great show!


Win 2 tix to see Phish at SPAC!

No comments:

Post a Comment